Valentine’s Day is just a few days away, and it’s time to get on the ball. But, are you struggling to find the perfect gift for your significant other?
Consider these gift suggestions to truly win the heart of that special someone.
1. The photo projection ring is a popular piece for Valentine’s Day to symbolize your love. Simply add your own personalized picture and look into the ring. Prices range from only $7.99 to $49.99. You can find these on Amazon, and if you hurry it will make it just in time! Also available as key chains and necklaces.
2. Love is what we all feel but can’t describe… Magnetic! Want a simple but meaningful gift? Get a magnetic couple’s bracelet. You can find these bracelets online at stores like Shein, Amazon, and Romwe. Prices are under $10.
3. If you’re looking to get your valentine something sentimental, this creative picture explosion box is a perfect choice. Open the box for an explosion of memories reminding you of your love story! These are located at Walmart, eBay, and Amazon. Prices range from $14.99 to $24.99.
4. Combining two of the most popular Valentines’ gifts: red rose flowers and a stuffed teddy bear, into one creates the perfect gift. Prices range from $39.99 to $49.99, and these can be found at Walmart, Amazon, and Doses of Roses. As a bonus, Doses of Roses’s flowers are also dehydrated and coated with protective wax that compliments the pedals’ color.
5. Get something that will stand out for Valentine’s Day by trying a customizable Spotify glass keychain and adding a song that reminds you of your significant other. Scan the QR code and listen to the song of your choice. Prices are around $9.99 to $15.99, and you can find these on Amazon, myspotifyglass.com, and myphotolighter.com.
Any of these Valentine’s Day gift ideas will be sure to make that lucky someone feel extra special!